Karen Rippberger for Oregon State Rep
Hi. I’m Karen Rippberger and you and your community matter. There are over 30 communities in this district, each one unique, each with its own values and culture. Our state laws should respect and enhance these qualities and trust that each community knows how to best serve its members. We don’t want handouts, but a hand up, and an end to rigid laws that don’t respect our differences but are flexible enough to meet the challenges of living in rural Oregon.
Everyone matters. Your community matters–its uniqueness matters. Oregonians can have common goals and allow counties and communities to decide for themselves the best ways to meet those goals. That way, local values, local assets, local businesses, and local culture can be respected and built upon, and the uniqueness of each community enhanced.
- Everyone matters. You are my priority.
- I will take no money from out-of-state special interests. I will represent YOU and YOUR interests.
- I will always fight for YOUR freedom and YOUR rights.
- When you don’t agree with what’s going on in Salem, I’ll broker the best deal possible.
- I’ll listen to you and tell your story in Salem so they understand you.